How does INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE help athletes?
Athletes and active individuals can be challenged by
often re-occurring conditions. Examples include tendonitis, arthritis,
migraines, asthma, chronic fatigue and hypertension.
Integrative medicine or therapy techniques can help by:
– Reducing pain and swelling
– Improving circulation
– Increasing range of motion, strength
– Speeding recovery from injuries
– Preventing injury and re-injury
– Enhancing relaxation, focus &
Massage therapy does more than manipulate your muscles.
They can manually move fluids to loosen your joints,
reduce swelling and make movement easier. Cupping massage is also especially good for this.